I am so excited to share this brand-spankin’-new resource with you! Are you starting a private practice? Then this ebook is for YOU!
You can check it out now by visiting www.StartMyTherapyPractice.com…or you can keep reading to learn more.
The idea for this book came to me last fall when I noticed that I was getting more and more comments, emails, and questions about my private practice. That’s why last spring I published the “Private Practice 101” series you’ve read on this blog. But STILL I got more comments, questions, and emails.
Thus The Therapy Business Blueprint was born.
This blueprint walks you through my 7-step approach for starting a private practice. You’ll get answers to questions like like:
- What questions do I need to ask potential attorneys and accountants I’m interviewing?
- Where do I go to register my business? Who do I need to register it with?
- What goes into marketing my business?
- How do I create a contract and set up policies and procedures for my practice?
- How do I get paid?
- A list of my Favorite Resources, which includes books, websites, and services that I hope will help you.
- The Therapy Business Blueprint Master Checklist–all the action items you need to “check off” before you open your doors to your first client.
- Starter Documents–You’ll have access to sample forms and documents you’ll need for your own practice. Contracts, releases, progress notes…basic forms you can use and adapt for your own business.
- I’ve also added in a copy of The Music Therapy Maven’s Social Media Secrets, a list of my top ten favorite online websites, as well as helpful tips, ideas, and suggestions to jump-start your online presence.