Work With Me
There are 3 ways I can help you, your child, or your organization–through music therapy services, personalized coachings, and speaking engagements. Keep reading to learn more…
Music Therapy Services
I am first and foremost a music therapist. I have worked extensively on regulatory, emotional, sensorimotor, cognitive, psychosocial, and speech/communication goals with the following populations and settings:
- Neurorehabilitation (such as stroke and Parkinson’s)
- Medical (such as cancer, pain management)
- And more!
To learn more about my music therapy services, click here.
To inquire about starting music therapy services, please use the contact page.
Coaching for Therapy Practice Owners
Part of my business is helping therapists develop successful, thriving practices, whether employed or in private practice. Through personalized phone, email, and/or Skype coaching sessions, we can work together on:
- Developing an online marketing strategy using free and low cost tools
- Creating successful educational and experiential in-services and workshops
- Streamlining your internal and external communications
- Organizing your business and documentation processes
- And more!
Here’s what JoAnn Jordan (Music Sparks) had to say:
Having a business consultation with a music therpist is wonderful. You can skip trying to explain some of the steps of the profession because Kim knows them. She brings her experiences in creating a business in the community and on the internet to the plate, ready to assist you in your development. I now have a more focused direction to my business structure and look forward to working with Kim even more in the future.
Whether you’re thinking of starting a practice, or are looking for ways to grow your current practice, I can help make you a success!
To inquire about one-on-one coaching sessions, please use the contact page.
I deliver personalized presentations and workshops on music and the brain, music therapy, advocacy, and private practice marketing.
My style is friendly, energetic, and personal. I’ve presented at:
- Early Childhood Music and Movement Association (Southwest Conference)
- American Music Therapy Association National Conference
- International Creative Arts Therapy Teleconference
- Midwestern Region of the American Music Therapy Association Conference
- Learning Disorders Solutions Network
- Autism Society of Larimer County
But don’t take it from me. Here is what other’s have said after attending one of my talks:
- Thanks for sharing with us–very helpful and enlightening!
- Informative and fun session!
- (I learned that) my whole team can work together to make great music! Loved it!
- Lots of fun! A benefit for all!
Click here to see a list of previous workshops and presentations.
To inquire about speaking fees and availability, please visit the contact page.